We've sometimes been unable to connect to one or more of our WLED enabled devices. Here are some things to try:
- Wipe (using pyflasher or esptool.py) and re-flash your device.
- NOTE: For ESP32 you must write flash at 0x10000. There are great instructions here.
- For more reliable connectivity on Android, go into WiFi advanced settings (press the 3 dots at the top right of the WiFi page) and disable 'Switch to mobile data' as well as 'Wi-Fi power saving mode'.
- In the WIFI Setup settings page of WLED, uncheck 'Disable WiFi sleep'.
- Ensure you have a strong signal to the device.
- When compiling, make sure you have selected Flash Size as 4MB (FS:2MB OTA:~1019KB)
Note: This page has been brought to you by our Discord friend @tuantrung2905. Thanks for your continued and persistent testing efforts!